Friday, October 21, 2011

Hello World!!


So I am a student at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota and I am planning on studying abroad in Rome for the Fall of 2012.

I attended an informational meeting on the program and I am quite excited about that! Everyone says the community is rivaled to none but I’m skeptical. I have been a part of many communities that have changed my life. St. Peter’s Youth Group, Sigma Tau Omega, Orientation Team 2011, and I love my roommates. I understand that Rome could add another to the list but I have to stop and think sometimes.

Why am I going? Saying because it’s Rome is a good enough answer for me! I’ve never travelled to Europe before and if I don’t go to Spain in the Spring, that fact will remain the same. Rome is the birth place of the structural Catholic Church. This is the capital of my Faith. So why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment